Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sandisk sansa clip+ is just showing earphones on the welcome screen

Portable Devices

Old 27-01-2012

Sandisk sansa clip+ is just showing earphones on the welcome screen

I have got my Sandisk sansa clip+ and the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to access any menu or function and I am not able to listen to the music, what all I am getting is just earphone icon on the welcome screen with forward arrow sign, I have tried out resetting an all but then it is not making any difference and I am left out with the same. I am not very sure if I am doing anything wrong, is there anyone who can help me out.

Old 27-01-2012

Re: Sandisk sansa clip+ is just showing earphones on the welcome screen

Quote:
I have got my Sandisk sansa clip+ and the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to access any menu or function and I am not able to listen to the music, what all I am getting is just earphone icon on the welcome screen with forward arrow sign, I have tried out resetting an all but then it is not making any difference and I am left out with the same. I am not very sure if I am doing anything wrong, is there anyone who can help me out.
You can get the solution form the manual, just check it out, the other thing that I wanted to share with you is that when you will be scrolling using the right and the left buttons you will have to press the square center button in order to select a feature or function. Just check it out and see if it is helping, if you still have any doubt then you can ask the same.
Old 27-01-2012

I am not very sure on which screen of the player you might be but then I just wanted to share that Just try pressing the small 1 o'clock home button and after that press the 6 o'clock down button in order to get the menus and then you can just use the left and the right button to scroll and the center button to select any feature or function. The manual will definitely help you out.
Old 27-01-2012

I have tried to follow the solutions that you both have mentioned above but then no matter what I am pressing I am not able to get the main menu, is there any other solution that I can try out?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.
Old 27-01-2012

I think that you are having the same problem that has been mentioned here, just check the same and see if you are getting you issue solved:

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,