Thread: Sandisk Sansa Clip + 4GB is Dead

Sandisk Sansa Clip + 4GB is Dead

I have been using Sandisk Sansa Clip + 4GB and suddenly it is appearing to be dead but then I am not very sure about the same, Actually I had connected it to my computer using usb and was syncing songs and it got froze and when I disconnected the same then it is not turning on at all, I just wanted to know if there is a solution t test it out?? If it is dead or something else is wrong with the player.

Re: Sandisk Sansa Clip + 4GB is Dead

I have been using Sandisk Sansa Clip + 4GB and suddenly it is appearing to be dead but then I am not very sure about the same, Actually I had connected it to my computer using usb and was syncing songs and it got froze and when I disconnected the same then it is not turning on at all, I just wanted to know if there is a solution t test it out?? If it is dead or something else is wrong with the player.
    I am not very sure if you have tried out the same, but then just hold down the HOME button and the Power button once at a time and then wait for 5 seconds and see if it is making any difference. Juts check it out and then let me know if it is helping or not.

I have tried out the same but then it is just not making any difference, no matter what I try it is just not responding.

If that is not working for you then there player is surely dead and I don’t think that there is another workaround that you can try to check it out, better contact the service center and see what have have to say about the same.