Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-01-2012

Unable to replace broken clip on Sansa clip+

I have recently bought Sandisk Sansa clip music player and I love the sound quality of the player I always use the clip+ player at gym and I used the clip to place the player on my shorts but in the last week the clip is accidently broke so I had contact sansa and they confirmed that the broken clip is not replaceable and they recommend me to get armband for clip for which I have to spend money which I doesn?t want so now I want to know are there similar items available so that I can stick to the player. if anyone having any ideas regarding this problem then please suggest me.
Old 27-01-2012

Re: Unable to replace broken clip on Sansa clip+

I think you should make sure that whether the clip includes in the warranty or not by double checking the warranty and if you found that the clip includes in warranty then you should contact sandisk again note the warranty and tell them to replace it.
Old 27-01-2012

I am also using sansa clip+ music player and once unfortunately the clip on back plate of my device was broken as you know that the broken clip is not replaceable so I have fix this by myself first I have remove all the remaining stuff of the broken clip and smooth down the back and make it pretty much flat I have a clip left from the replacement of my previous Sansa clip so by using a very little super glue I was able to fix my old clip to the new Sansa clip+. unfortunately on the next day again my clip is broken and then finally I try out the Sansa clip zip.
Old 27-01-2012

If you are unable to replace the broken clip then you should replace the broken clip to some similar items and you can find this similar item on Amazon or at Walmart, Tiger, Dollar store etc. once I have replace the broken clip of my device from Amazon and it is similar to the original clip it comes with the double sided tape as you can easily fix it into your device .

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,