Thread: Tips for preserving Battery life on Asus Transformer Prime

Tips for preserving Battery life on Asus Transformer Prime

While I have recently bought the new android running tablet which I am proud to have it. but as I am using the android running Smartphone and seen that it consumes more battery due to this need to charge twice daily. So I would like to know the tips for preserving the battery on the Asus transformers prime. Can anyone from here help me out with this so that I can preserve more battery to use it for longer period of time.

re: Tips for preserving Battery life on Asus Transformer Prime

I don’t think so going according to tips it will let you to save more battery as this tab is running on the android and so due to use of various help it is going to use more battery and so I feel none of the tips is gonna help you out.

If you want to extend your battery life then try the following tips mentioned below:

• When you charge the battery for the first time charge it fully.
    • First thing you need to not is that when you charge the battery make sure that it is fully charged and then only unplugged it.
    • If you charge the battery half it might decrease the battery life and so it always recommended that you charge the battery fully.

I would suggest you that if you do not require the tab for any of the work then put the tab in to the sleep mode as doing this you can preserve the battery. Because as am using the same tab I do the same and due to this I am able to use more tab for more period time. So will recommend you the same.

I would suggest you that if you do not require the tab for any of the work then put the tab in to the sleep mode as doing this you can preserve the battery. Because as am using the same tab I do the same and due to this I am able to use more tab for more period time. So will recommend you the same.
    According to me apart from the above method you should try with this also.

1) Lower your brightness according to your need, from going to the settings.
    2) See apps are not running in the background unnecessary, as it consumes more battery.
    3) Keep the Bluetooth “OFF” when not required.
    4) Turn off your tab to the sleep mode when you don’t use it any more.

I would like to know is there any software through which I can help to preserve the battery by turning off the functions automatically which are running unnecessarily. So is there any of the apps so that I can have it for my tab.

I would like to know is there any software through which I can help to preserve the battery by turning off the functions automatically which are running unnecessarily. So is there any of the apps so that I can have it for my tab.
    I don’t know the much about the other app but as using this app for my android tab, I must say that it will help to turn “OFF” the wifi automatically when the screen of the tab is turned “off”. And apart from this you can use app killers with this it will help you to free memory which consumes more power. So using the appkiller it will reduce your memory usage and give good battery life.