Thread: Transformer prime gets scratches on aluminum back

Transformer prime gets scratches on aluminum back

Actually I’m thinking of buying the tab and have decide to go with the Asus transformer tab but about this tab I have heard that the aluminum back of the tab is very smooth and gets the scratch mark easily when in contact with other things. So would like to know that is this true and what should I do to avoid getting scratches in the tab, and is it wise to buy the tab or not.

Re: Transformer prime gets scratches on aluminum back

There is no doubt about the tab coming with the good features, so I don’t think so you should avoid buying the tab for just minor reason. What I feel is that you should definitely buy the tab and not look for the minor things.

According to me this tab is just best for buying, and for this you can use the cases or any protectors to cover the tab. So that it can protect your tab from getting damaged. But one thing make sure that buy the cases or protector while buying the tablet. As mine got damaged when just bought from store to home as the back body of the tab is smooth and due to this chances rises.

For this I have just ordered my skinomi so that it can protect my tab from getting scratched.

I have recently bought Transformer prime tab, the features of this tab is best but would like to tell you that today early morning when I went to take the tab from the table, it got touched to the table corner and got scratches on the tab. So for this I would like to tell you all that if you all if you are looking for the this tablet to buy then better you get the protectors or cases for this as the aluminum back of the tab is very smooth and soft, so anything hitted on the surface will easily get a scratch on the tab.