Thread: Sleep timer function repeatedly switches off in Sansa Clip+

Sleep timer function repeatedly switches off in Sansa Clip+

I have recently bought a new Sansa Clip+ mini Mp3 player from Sandisk having capacity of 8GB and it has a amazing sound quality and long battery life and also has great features like sleep timer, FM Radio, Voice recording etc. the player is really great and I am enjoying it but my Sansa Clip+ player continuously switches off the sleep timer I don’t know what is the cause of this problem or why this is happening .if anyone knows how to solve this problem than please recommend me.

Re: Sleep timer function repeatedly switches off in Sansa Clip+

I think this is happening because the Clip+ is off by default when the sleep function is selected so you should try with using the sleep timer first go to sleep function and to use the sleep timer scroll to the desired time interval as much you want and after this press the center button and select the time I hope so using the time interval your Clip+ not repeatedly switches the sleep timer off.

I think the sleep timer function are automatically set to off by default when the player is shut off and that’s why you are facing the problem as if you set a desired time interval on the player and it will not cause any problem but once you off the player for any reason and restart it then it will automatically switches off the sleep timer and you have to enable it once again.

I also have the similar Sansa clip+ player and the sleep timer function seems to be worked properly for my device without having any issue and I think you are getting this problem because you are forgetting to turn on the sleep function each time because once you have use the sleep function then it automatically turns off so you have to turn it on each time for your use.