Thread: Samsung series 7 chronos has bad display screen

Samsung series 7 chronos has bad display screen

Hi, guys last month I bought new Samsung series 7 chronos laptop and I found that the display was glare from glossy screen which give eye strain. Did anyone else also find this bad display in Samsung series 7 chronos?

Re: Samsung series 7 chronos has bad display screen

Even I bought this Samsung series 7 chronos laptop at this Christmas. I saw the Samsung series 7 chronos specs in the news paper and thought that it’s the screen of Samsung series 7 chronos would be clear, crisp and better than I saw in reviews pictures and video. As display was very important to me for my laptop to minimize eye strain because I do all job on my laptop and I use my laptop more than 15 hours a day. This laptop is very much horrible compared to pictures and video that I saw online.

This is worse laptop that I have ever seen because of its bad screen, how Samsung can give such bad display in such nice spec laptop, so I would like to chance the display of the laptop if it is possible.

Even I regretting on buying Samsung 7 chronos because anything that appears on the screen appears blur on the edge of the laptop which is very annoying to see this on brand new laptop. I have even done font smoothing on and off but nothing affects the display its self is bad, also there is no angle viewing angles in this laptop because I am tired of searching viewing angle but I haven’t find it. On viewing this laptop from closer the screen looks more blur and out of light.

Previously I had Asus zenbook UX31 which was much better and glossy screen compared to this Samsung series 7 chronos laptop. Also I found that my cursor was moving without touching mouse pad even though my hand was slightly above the mouse pad hope I solve this problem by doing driver install. I am very much dissatisfied with this laptop.

In my Samsung series 7 chronos laptop express and keyboard backlit is missing so I am going to replace this laptop and buy some another laptop model of Samsung laptop hopefully Samsung series 9. I dint expect this because this was best model from series 7 chronos and the best model seems to be different from the actual model.

I don’t think that the display of Samsung series 7 chronos laptop the display is bad or the screen is blurry with blur edge. Mine series 7 chronos laptop is working fine and I think your must be defective machine.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    I don’t think that the display of Samsung series 7 chronos laptop the display is bad or the screen is blurry with blur edge. Mine series 7 chronos laptop is working fine and I think your must be defective machine.
    I after buying my Samsung series 7 chronos laptop I have checked the best buy, the laptop was not at all defective. The setting of the laptop was unlocked so I played with the administrator setting and also with the resolution and I found that the screen was much better than ours screen it was not at all blurred. Even I was about to buy Samsung series 7 chronos laptop but after listening all this thing about this laptop I don’t want to take this l Samsung series 7 chronos laptop, now I will go to some other laptop may be Samsung series 9 or some other laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    I after buying my Samsung series 7 chronos laptop I have checked the best buy, the laptop was not at all defective. The setting of the laptop was unlocked so I played with the administrator setting and also with the resolution and I found that the screen was much better than ours screen it was not at all blurred. Even I was about to buy Samsung series 7 chronos laptop but after listening all this thing about this laptop I don’t want to take this l Samsung series 7 chronos laptop, now I will go to some other laptop may be Samsung series 9 or some other laptop.
    Even I checked Samsung series 7 chronos laptop but the display was image quality was not uniform and there were severely impact in slight changing of the view angle. The blurry image of Samsung series 7 chronos laptop was clearly noticed in front of any desktop monitor like Dell 2209wa. Or you can also compare it to ASUS UX31 still the screen of ASUS UX31 will be any time better, where the display of ASUS UX31 is not good but still the screen is definitely crisper and the image was less blurry than the image quality of Samsung series 7 chronos laptop. The display quality of Samsung notebook is better than Samsung series 7 chronos laptop.

The Samsung must use 900p 15.6" screen for Samsung series 7 chronos laptop. But I don’t know why Samsung is using such cheap screen on such good laptop and especially for best buy; I think that they must using 768p screen in 80% of laptops sold in best buy.