Thread: What you think about Samsung 13.3-inch Series 5 ultrabook

What you think about Samsung 13.3-inch Series 5 ultrabook

Hello friends, i have find out the new Samsung 13.3-inch Series 5 ultrabook and did not get any news about it, but got something to read about it then i was able to find it very nice and best to use it. So i wanted to know does anyone among you have used it and got any information about it then please share with me. I will be planning to take it for me. Thank you.

Re: What you think about Samsung 13.3-inch Series 5 ultrabook

I have remember that lastime Samsung has announced a product which was know as 7 series and the 14" version in particular which has taken a lot of time to be available in the market. I am not interest about it until it is been available in the market over here or been shipped. Whereas the 14" Chronos was been supposed to be available on October 2nd last year, i was waiting for it from longer time. But that also has started the shipping of it a month ago. I have not really heard anything about it, i think that the Samsung release announcement with a grain of salt.

It feels very sad that no one does not know anything about it, i was hoping that anyone might have know about it and i will be able to get some information about it, as it slim-line laptop with a GPU but without an optical drive. I feel that 13" is seem to be promising and Samsung blew-it just like the rest.

I think that the Intel has told what is about Ultrabook is and it will giving financial incentives to follow about it. Well there is no third party GPU in it which is not happen at all.

I also agree that and it is very bad to have that. I also remember that when the netbook specifications are defined by Microsoft. If they didn't follow, they couldn't put Windows XP on it. But some time, there were news that it is not possible to run Windows Vista on an atom so due to which they have to comply with some of the restrictions. And in finally the result was a bunch of netbooks with all the same specifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I think that the Intel has told what is about Ultrabook is and it will giving financial incentives to follow about it. Well there is no third party GPU in it which is not happen at all.
    I would say that you should not be calling it ultrabook, then it should be named something else, like the notebook or laptop. Where the ultrabook cannot be fitted proerly on it.

I also agree that it should be name and it will be good to be name something else. So then after that you will be loosing on all of Intel's marketing effort. The other problem was that the OEMs need to deal with is battery life and heart, then the GPU will be very much harsh on both. I think that i will be able to see some of really cool Ultrabooks with some of surprises and it should be available with latest windows (Windows 8).