Thread: Can i add 10K Hard Drive to Samsung Series 3 12.5-Inch Notebook

Can i add 10K Hard Drive to Samsung Series 3 12.5-Inch Notebook

Hello friends, i have founded this notebook on Amazon and was thinking to get it. I have checked that there is 5400 RPM hard drive in it and i would like to have 10k RPM hard drive on to it. So does anyone has seen any instruction about it and also how to take apart a Samsung 12-5 Inch Notebook? I have also thought about SSD, but heard that do not stick for longer time. So i was thinking that rather going for the conventional will make it 10k drives for laptops. What you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Can i add 10K Hard Drive to Samsung Series 3 12.5-Inch Notebook

If you are trying to add the 10k 2.5" HDDs to it, then let me make you aware that those HDD are been made for the Servers and it will not at all fit on the laptop. I was thinking that why you have not gone for SSD, i know it is not lasting for longer time but it is the faster. If you will be doing the continuous heavy writing then it will make shorten life but that is not average which it need to have it.

I wanted to ask about the SAMSUNG Series 3 350U2B-A01 Notebook, is this notebook is also same as the i3? I wanted to get it, but there are many laptop which is been set by Samsung and it is very confusing that which is perfect for me. They are having many model, but they are not selling any all. So does anyone know about it. Please tell me, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    I wanted to ask about the SAMSUNG Series 3 350U2B-A01 Notebook, is this notebook is also same as the i3? I wanted to get it, but there are many laptop which is been set by Samsung and it is very confusing that which is perfect for me. They are having many model, but they are not selling any all. So does anyone know about it. Please tell me, thank you.
    Actuall there are been three 3 CPU avaialble which are same, like i5-2410M i5-2430M and i3-2310M, but when you will be cheking on Samsung official website then you will be getting i5-2467M and i5-2410M, where the i3 is not been seen, so i would say that you check on internrt and also to check local sotre where you can get confirmation about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    If you are trying to add the 10k 2.5" HDDs to it, then let me make you aware that those HDD are been made for the Servers and it will not at all fit on the laptop. I was thinking that why you have not gone for SSD, i know it is not lasting for longer time but it is the faster. If you will be doing the continuous heavy writing then it will make shorten life but that is not average which it need to have it.
    I also agree and it shorten the life of it to 5 years if the life of the drive is 10 years, which is the huge negative point about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    If you are about that product then let me tell you that what you are asking is retail products due to which there are been so many model os of it. I would suggest that you take any the notebook and change the hard drive of it, and you can change it to some other model drive. Even you can change the RAm and also the coloe of the notebook, so you try it and make it customized notebook.