Thread: Which is best alternative for Samsung Series 7 Laptop

Which is best alternative for Samsung Series 7 Laptop

Hello friends, i am having the Samsung Series 7 Laptop and i am presently looking for some other which might be having the i7 Quad + GT550M or above or even the or i7 Quad + HD6750M or above, so i am not able to find it, does anyone knows that which is the best and which will be best for me. Please give me suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: Which is best alternative for Samsung Series 7 Laptop

I would suggest that you can go for the Lenovo y470 which is having the quad i7 gt550, what i believe that it might be having it and also it will be very much cheaper in the cost. Whereas it is having the 720p screen and also it little bigger than Series 7 in size. the main part that it also support the msata, which is also good for you.

I would suggest that you can go for the Dell Alienware M14x as it will be the best and also i have got it before going for Samsung Series 7, so you can go to below link and information about it.

Dell Alienware M14x Laptop

Where the Lenovo y470 is not at all having the original gt550, even you can check on the internet and get information about it. I feel that Samsung 7 chronos are been the best laptop or even you an go for the Macbook pro. You should wait for the next generation of laptops. Whereas i am having the 1200 USD due to which i am not able to go for new one, where i like to have laptop of red/orange sony se/envy, glossy screen like dell xps, ugly ones, like dell xps, have to gone with chrones, only problem with it is that its screen quality is bad. The laptop are very much expensive.

I will also agree with the above user point and i feel that is not a good time to get a new laptop, if you are going for any of the new laptop then you might be getting all outdated or might be becoming in some months. It is not until and unless you need to have it right now. I would say that you hold for some time and you will be getting some better laptop.

I would say that you for the Dell XPS 15z which is the only laptop which i think about to buy. It is little costly to get in the comparison with the Chronos, whereas the Y570 is have false 555M, so you should not try to think about it to get it. Even you can try some of the Clevo build. I have also heard that the XPS 15Z use 525M only which is not at all happening for such a good laptop. If you wanted to have a 17" laptop then i would say that you can go for ASUS N55, presently able to get laptop which is with Nvidia and that also price range. AMD switchable as you might be knowing that it is terrible so stay away for the moment

I have founded one for you, try the HP Envy 15 and it is some best alternative for you and it is having the similar specifications, the difference is that it is having full 1080 HD and benchmarks about 40% better performance, you might have to pay some extra cash for windows to get pro, as it is having home in it. One biggest advantage about it that you can load it with 16GB of DDR3 RAM, which is pretty amazing thing.

I feel that most people can be barely fill by 4 GB, let alone 8 GB where 16 is for special cases like you I cannot used as you wanted but that is been the huge advantage for the average person that would be interested in these sort of consumer laptops