Thread: Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Micro SD Card sticks out

Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Micro SD Card sticks out

really need to as this I have recently bought this PRIME TF201 tablet and to be my first tablet I buy the 32g micro SD card. Is the card actually have to be stick out of the slot, or be to the plastic insert that comes in the tablet? It look like its sticking out. Can anyone here help me on this I would be glad Thanks for the help?

Re: Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Micro SD Card sticks out

Never has bought this tablet however in the actual Transformer (101) the MicroSD card goes all the way in . I bit of a pain to put in and take away however it works well as there is not anything sticking out. or else you would have to take out the card to put the tab into the case plus remove it from the case.

I'm going to wait till my case comes anyway and see if I even notice it once it’s into the case. I expect I won't... The Prime is really too thin on its own to hold comfortably anyway. My hand cramps. Hoping the case beefs it up just right and makes these hang-out bits less noticeable.

Until you wish to make use of the your Prime naked, you won’t have any issue . If it is in a covering or case there won’t be any issue at all. My sd card has been in there for 2 weeks and I've had no problems. It is in a sleeve unless I have it docked.

okay, it sticks out a little bit. We all familiar with how tiny those cards are. I believe it seem extra pronounced due to the beveled side. I as well read here .can't find it, that the slot was sized to a few sort of normal spec

I just got the Transcend 32gb micro Class 4, and it do stick out slightly, most likely 1 mm, regarding the similar as the volume button, however in two weeks of usage I have yet to unintentionally hit it or disengage it. I did just purchase a Lexar Class 10 32gb and will be trying it out tonight, will post if it is considerably different.