Thread: VERTEKS Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Multi-Angle Slim-Fit Leather Folio Case Cover

VERTEKS Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Multi-Angle Slim-Fit Leather Folio Case Cover

I was looking on the accessory for my Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 and bumped into the VERTEKS Multi-Angle Slim-Fit Leather Folio Case Cover for it looks attractive but is it worth to buy ,. I am planning of getting one . so I was wondering if anyone here who has any experience with this case please share I would be definitely be appreciating this

Re: VERTEKS Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Multi-Angle Slim-Fit Leather Folio Case Cover

I purchase USA Gear FlexSleeve Neo-Cushion Protective Cover Case Guard for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 from Amazon and it fits the Transformer PRIME TF201 with the dock similar to glove. i really like that it has a pocket for accessories and charger, plus the design of the opening

Re: VERTEKS Asus Eee Pad Transformer PRIME TF201 Multi-Angle Slim-Fit Leather Folio Case Cover

i just placed the order of VERTEKS today. In my opinion , i was a little worried that the rooCase, MoKo, etc ones, that are all-inclusive, would obtain in the way of using the edges of the display , it's worth a try.

I am extremely overwhelmed with the Skinomi produce. I just place the back guard. It comes with few skinny side pieces even though I didn't install them. I yet have not installed the screen protector although it is extremely nice, high quality as well as thick. Thicker than the ones you buy in a 3 pack or else 10 pack.

Recently t ordered the similar Skinomi as the above user for the reason that like you, I seen few light scratches on the backplate plus besides , carbon fiber looks good on something to the extent that Skinomi's screen protectors are concern , I purchases one for my Droid Charge sometime back and wasn't that pleased with the finished product, so will most likely leave Prime's screen bare.

I've had the TF101 nearly four weeks at the moment and buy the Poetic case trough Amazon and imagine its fantastic. Put in a bit of mass however build quality is immense and you really can’t beat the price. It does have the cutout for the power and all other ports.

Can anyone here help me on this How does this case act while you fold the front cover all the way back around? I think if you just need to hold it in your hand plus don't need it to be on a table this case is of no use to you good.

It fold all the way back It's not that stable standing, but if you don't poke it too hard it works fine. I always hold the tf in the middle on the bottom and the case in fact adds some grip.

Cases similar to this more often than just add bulk. My setup will be skinomi protectors on the front plus back. That protects from scratches as well as accidents constantly. It will be used similar that in the house, next to with a Lap Lounge or else something similar. Then while I take it out of the house I'll throw it in a sleeve type case or same . The whole plan of spending so much money on this tablet is its thinness as well as weight. I'm not going to start to put in bulky cases and crap like that. good, thin screen protectors are all I need.

No require for screen protectors as the display in prime is made up of Gorilla glass. And the fact that I don’t like to put in the additional weight , however I just wanted the thinnest case that might be used as a stand. also I would have to buy separate case and stand. And as I stated before. The case put in some grip.

The choice of protection is going to be very dependent on the users' needs and wants. Some just want the raw tablet with a protection screen for the display and a custom skin or armor for the back; some want these handbag cases and sleeves with handles. In between are these lightweight folding cases and simple sleeves. The folding cases keep the screen protected when the cover is closed, the cover doubles as a variable stand and also makes it look and feel more like a regular book. The front cover can also act to control glare.