Thread: Need help for Samsung Series 7 Chronos

Need help for Samsung Series 7 Chronos

Hello friends, i have recently purchased the Samsung Series 7 Chronos laptop and i have formatted everything, which is the big mistake which i have done with it. Now i needed a express cache drivers, can anyone tell me that where i can find the drivers and how to install them? I have tried to search on the Samsung website but there was nothing about it. Can anyone provide me with proper driver and solution, please help me. Thank you.

Re: Need help for Samsung Series 7 Chronos

If you might be trying from the CD then let me tell you that the CD driver would not be helpful for you. I think that you need to do repartition of the laptop, i do not think that anyone has tried with there laptop and got the same problem. The people who are doing re-format then they do not delete the express cache partition. I think that one way which i believe will best for you is that you Make a partition for it and split the windows, i am just assuming about it, where no one might does not know what Samsung put into the express cache.

I wanted to know that you did you try to press F4 during the BIOS screen, if not then you better try it, as it will tell you about factory image which is in a hidden those partition.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I wanted to know that you did you try to press F4 during the BIOS screen, if not then you better try it, as it will tell you about factory image which is in a hidden those partition.
    I have checked that also and all the partition which were there are completely gone. So i wanted that someone to tell me perfect name for correct working ExpressCache drive and the format is? I think that the programe might recognizing it by its self?

I have tried for me and it has worked, so you can also try that for you. You need to uninstall the easy settings, once you are done with that then install easy software manager, if you are not having it, download it from internet. When you have installed the easy software manager, then you go to driver, which will be listing all driver for the chorons 7 only. Now you look out for express cache that the driver for caching and even do not forgot to install the sound driver which will give you subwoofer. So try it for you might help you.

I have also got the same problem, done the format of C drive but haven't delete any of the partitions. I was able to see express cache drive is been there in the system, there is been no use of it. I did search about it on Samsung website, but was not able to find any. Install the easy software manager, then it can be able to list only 3 drivers.