Thread: Options for Samsung Series 9 VGA

Options for Samsung Series 9 VGA

Hello friends, i have that there are been VGA cable been used in many of the projectors, i think that those cable should be added to the Series 9 laptop, there is a something about the mini hdmi to vga adapter which is been shown as option in quick start manual which is something like the lan adapter, which might be coming soon. When i have asked about it to Samsung then they have told that "often samsung shows options that are not available yet in the manuals". So i was thinking to order a 2.0 to vga adapter for me, which will be best for me to use it as option, please suggest which i should go for. Thank you.

Re: Options for Samsung Series 9 VGA

If you are searching for the USB to VGA adapter then there are plenty of adapter available and you can get it for you, i will list you some of it which will be easy for you to get it.

• EVGA 100-U2-UV19-TR UV Plus USB VGA Adapter for Multiple Displays Supporting Up to 2048x1152 Resolution (Black)
    • Plugable UGA-125 USB 2.0 to VGA/DVI/HDMI Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 1280x1024 / 1440x900
    • Accell UltraAV B101B-003B Display Port with VGA Active Adapter
    • Cables To Go 30540 USB 2.0 to VGA Adapter Cable (Black)
    • Black DisplayPort Male to VGA Female Adapter

and many more are there, if you can go to amazon then you will be able to get huge of adapter and also you will be able to locate all the above adapter from there, so you try it.

Even there is list of the adapter available on the newegg website, also it is very much afforadable to get it, if you wanted the best then try the following for you.

• StarTech 6 ft USB VGA Adapter Cable
    • GWC USB Display Adapter AN2485 USB to VGA Interface
    • Aluratek USB 2.0 Hi-Res VGA Adapter AUV200F USB to VGA Interface
    • IOGEAR USB to VGA Video Adapter GUC2015V USB to VGA Interface
    • GWC USB 2.0 Display Adapter (DVI to VGA Converter included)
    • SIIG USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA Adapter JU-DV0012-S2 USB to DVI Interface
    • Cables To Go 30540 USB 2.0 to VGA / XGA Adapter Cable

I have purchased the mini-HDMI to HMDI cable from ebay and it has hardly charge me, it is cost you for 7$. Whereas i am already having the HDMI to VGA adapter, so i used to connect them together, so that i can play the video at 1080p on my TV, and it is been working perfect for me, so you can also try that for you.

I have already got an adapter for me, i have purchased the SABRENT USB-2011 USB 2.0 to DVI/HDMI/SVGA Display Adapter and it has cost me for 70$. The reason behind taking that adapter is that it is full HD. I am using it and working very much fine for me,able to play video at 720p, which are not be lag while playing them. The maximum resolution is the 2048x1152. As i am using it then i can tell you that there is been no footprint from any software, it is been easily loaded and work as plug and play device. One thing which is need to do it was to get the latest drivers from website, as the drivers which were there was causing BSOD on Windows 7 64bit, but after doing the installation of new driver everything seem to working perfect and also proper.

There is been the official adapter which is been released by the company, which is "Series 9 VGA Dongle". It can be available on amazon and it will be costing you something 42$ which is included with the shipping charges.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    There is been the official adapter which is been released by the company, which is "Series 9 VGA Dongle". It can be available on amazon and it will be costing you something 42$ which is included with the shipping charges.
    I was also able to get plenty of the links for the same type of the dongle. Whereas when i have asked the samsung earlier then they were not able to find a proper one to me and also they have said that they are out of stock, so when i have got the link so i contact the samsung to get it confirmed that there company has released it or not, os they have given the confirmation and it is same part and also correct part which i am looking for. I will be going to order for that today itself.

Even i was searching for it and also have called the J&J Parts, but they are not able to find it out for me, so can anyone give the proper part number, which it can be searched and i can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by My Name View Post
    Even i was searching for it and also have called the J&J Parts, but they are not able to find it out for me, so can anyone give the proper part number, which it can be searched and i can get it.
    Tell them to search for the Series 9 VGA Dongle and the part number is "# AA-AH0NAMB/US". I would suggest that you better search it online and also it will be very much cheap for you and if you purchase from J&J parts then it will cost you more, as they charged very much for shipping the product. There were many stories about on the J&J pats webiste, which is not been available now. Where the VGA dongle works very well.