Thread: Backlit keyboard not working in Samsung Series 7 700G7A notebook

Backlit keyboard not working in Samsung Series 7 700G7A notebook

I have been using Windows Mail in vista and I was not having any problem so far but then I have recently came to know that when I am sending mail to some with any attachment then they are just receiving text messages and not the attachment, some friends have said that they are receiving the mail along with the attachment when it is over 195kbs. I have checked out the same by sending mails to myself as well, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??

Re: Backlit keyboard not working in Samsung Series 7 700G7A notebook

I have been using Windows Mail in vista and I was not having any problem so far but then I have recently came to know that when I am sending mail to some with any attachment then they are just receiving text messages and not the attachment, some friends have said that they are receiving the mail along with the attachment when it is over 195kbs. I have checked out the same by sending mails to myself as well, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??

I was having the same problem but then later I found that the backlit itself went defective and I had to get it repaired, as far as the workaround is concerned you can try out changing the brightness setting and see if it is making any difference, if that does not work then you can just try to restore the laptop to factory, I had tried out the same but then they had not worked for me, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is helping out or not.

I have already tried those solution and they really did not helped me as well, It is making me think that even I am having the same case as that of yours, I really did not expected these things to happen so soon, I think that I will have to contact them for the replacement. Let’s see what they have to say about the same. Anyways I just wanted to know that within how many days you got your replacement??

I had contacted the Samsung and they had told me that it will take a week or two but then in my case I had got it from Amazon, so later I contacted the same and then I got a replacement within a week, I really think that the Amazon provide a great service. I just wanted to know that from where you have bought the Samsung Series 7 700G7A notebook.

I have bought it from the JR but then it is on backorder and I doubt that the JR will be helping me out in getting the replacement, what do you think about the same, what will be the possible options for me, actually waiting for 2 weeks will be quite long but then it will be fine if I get it within a week.

I am not very sure but then I think that you can contact the Amazon if you are having the return policy, I mean if the JR will be under the Amazon then I think that the Amazon will help you out in the same, just call then up and see what they have to say about the return policy. I wanted to share that at the time of my replacement they had said that this model is running out of stock, so you will have to check about the same or else you can also ask them for cash back, as they have it under the policy, just find it out and see what possible option is left for you.