Thread: Does Asus will Resolve the TF201 WiFi and GPS in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201

Does Asus will Resolve the TF201 WiFi and GPS in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201

I have order mine . I actually required buying one however while I read all the issue people were having with it, I canceled my order. I will remain for a well again model, however!! Asus sold the original TP as a working unit and if it does not work as described they must repair it, replace it or repayment it. It is really bad business carry out for them to sell half a working unit at complete price and then tell their customers tuff. I have buyed many a Asus product formerly but them ditch present customers after they paid apron 600.00 for this tablet would make me to take my business to a different company.

re: Does Asus will Resolve the TF201 WiFi and GPS in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201

I really want to tell you This is a PR terrifying for Asus. Ironic, consider they are actually good for addressing problem . look as if the logical thing is to stop manufacture, revise the back panel plus progress They seemed on getting the Prime out in 2011, instead of the known problem .

re: Does Asus will Resolve the TF201 WiFi and GPS in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201

If you as me what I have suggest is you require to make a call to the Asus and then report your issue . Confirm you have your S/N handy. This will help you instead of keeping you compliant to the wrong people

Until i see a proof that the back will be replaced, repaired, or any another answer.

I like my prime also much to send it off and sit around for 4 months while they work out

But it really very awful i require to sit on my router, or inside a certain range.

A weak wifi signal for a wifi just on the tablet.... that is just silly. i really think they should stop the entire the supply and put a new cover on for the upcoming prime!

A exchange back panel needs to be sent or a recall must take place. If I desire to pay $100 extra for the new unit the only things I should be paying for are resolution improvements and the 2mp front camera. Not a totally functional product.

Someone made a brief however brilliant comment on Twitter regarding Asus that I have came across . said that the Transformer Prime 700 is what the Transformer Prime 201 must have been all along. PERIOD All attempt that went on making the new TF700 improved should have been allocated at making sure your pre-order TF201 customers got what they were advertised in the first place. PERIOD

I bought 2 of them! It is totally unethical and a disgrace for ASUS to replace a product just released, when they were aware of the issues with the Transformer Prime. I will also contact the Federal Trade Commission and the Justice Department. If ASUS does not replace the Prime Transformers we purchased or provide a coupon to purchase the TF700 at substantial savings, we will need to use social media websites Facebook and Twitter to inform the World about ASUS practices.

I rejected my pre-order for the reason that the WiFi and GPS has a problem . I was shocked to know that Asus will be just taking out the GPS from the design rather than addressing the problem straight away and offering a back-plate exchange e or at least few form of good-will sign. I feel for TP201 owner as they have paid the money for something that is at present no longer being supported.

This is really ridiculous now How do you be familiar with it is the problem with the back panel? It might be something as foolish as the Wi-Fi not being plug in all the way right having a bad signal. Before, It could be firmware issue . It could be the Wi-Fi that in there is not working properly. Don't make supposition just based on panic. I need to to call the service center and trouble shoots the real problem. Just because it have sense that doesn't make it a truth.