Thread: Bluetooth does not work with Samsung NP350U2A-W01UB

Bluetooth does not work with Samsung NP350U2A-W01UB

I have bought Samsung NP350U2A-W01UB laptop and I am facing problem with the Bluetooth in my laptop. In my laptop I cannot use Bluetooth. I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop but this problem is frustrating for me. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Bluetooth does not work with Samsung NP350U2A-W01UB

Normally this type of problem occurs if the Bluetooth adapter is not installed properly and that is why I will first suggest you to check whether Bluetooth adapter is installed correctly or not. First open device manger in your laptop and after opening the device manger you have to check whether there is any exclamation mark beside Bluetooth adapter or not. If there is any Bluetooth adapter then you have to uninstall the drivers from your laptop and after that you have to install the drivers in your laptop again and after reinstalling the drivers your problem might get solved.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If there is no Bluetooth adapter in the device manager then you should go to the BIOS setting in your laptop and then you have to check whether is any setting related to Bluetooth or not. I am not whether it will help you or not but you can try this solution.

Have you checked function keys in your laptop? If you have not checked the function keys in your laptop then I will suggest you to first check the function keys and you have to also check whetehr there is any Bluetooth icon in the notification area or not. normally in laptops there is function key assigned for enabling and disabling Bluetooth and wireless. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I have read your solutions and I have first tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Bluetooth drivers from my laptop and then installing it back in my laptop and after doing that also I was facing same problem in my laptop. In device manager it shows the Bluetooth adapter installed properly. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

If you are not able to solve this problem by trying above solution also then you should try to solve this problem by downloading the latest drivers from the official site of the Samsung and then install that in your laptop and then check whether it makes any difference not. if that idea does not help also then you have to contact Samsung support and then tell them about Bluetooth problem in your laptop and after that they will give you proper solution. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I registered to let you know I have the same exact problem with my NP350U2A-W01UB.

I just bought it off eBay and tried installing the samsung bluetooth drivers when I couldn't get my phone to pair. After no success with everything that I have tried, I called Samsung support. After he checked the specs for the unit and asked a higher tier rep, he told me to send my laptop in free of charge and they would fix the problem (w/ shipping paid both ways). He didn't give a reason for it not working but said it has warranty for a year and they would fix my problem. I think the problem is that this version of the laptop, that was sold by BestBuy, does not have bluetooth installed. I haven't sent the comp in yet but I will let you know how that goes when I do. It should be within this week.

I have downloaded the drivers from the Samsung official site and after downloading the latest drivers I have installed that in my laptop and after installing that in my laptop all the things started working like a charm. Thank you for helping me.