Thread: which are the ASUS Transformer Prime Cases now available

which are the ASUS Transformer Prime Cases now available

I have recently purchased ASUS Transformer Prime and I am very happy with it. I have purchased it because it is loaded with various features. I want to buy leather stand case for my ASUS Prime to give it extra comfort. Does anyone have idea where should I buy from?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance…

Re: which are the ASUS Transformer Prime Cases now available

360 Rotating Leather Stand Case for Asus TF101 10.1 inch is the best leather case stand used in ASUS Prime. High quality synthetic leather case can easily fit your Asus EEE Pad TF101. Added feature is its 3 positions and 360 degree rotation allows you to swap between landscape and portrait options for easy viewing actual without removing your Asus EEE Pad TF101 10.1 inch from the case. It gives you extra protection from scratches. It is very stylish and compact. You can get this in following colors:

• Black
    • Red
    • Pink
    • Purple
    • Blue
    • Brown

I would recommend you to buy chinese dongguan leather stand case for your ASUS prime. It is equipped in genuine leather. It has a folding stand by which the device can be in a slant position with laid on the stand. So you will have that extra comfort to write or use the device without handling it with two hands.

I think you should buy Folding stand leather case for your Asus transformer prime. It contains of PU leather material and contains Gentle original design. It has special folding stand so you can watch movies, read ebooks or watch presentations without handholding it. It provides the protection from scratches and has gives access to charge port and speakers. It is anti dirty so you don’t have that issue to wash it regularly.