Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ASUS Sync does not work with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime getting ‘No Device Found’ error message

Portable Devices

Old 24-01-2012

ASUS Sync does not work with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime getting ‘No Device Found’ error message

I have downloaded and installed PC Suite couple of time. I restarted the computer as well as TF Prime many times but still Asus Synch does not seems to work. I am able to access TF201 and mount it as a disk drive through the windows. Webstorage and Cloud is working fine. I don’t know whether I am doing something wrong. Welcome for any suggestion.

Old 24-01-2012

Re: ASUS Sync does not work with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime getting ‘No Device Found’ error message

After learning thing which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that there is need of initializing ASUS sync from the tablet which you are using. After connecting tap the clock in order to see the notifications and after that you have to tap on ASUS Sync. Once you have done it will launch sync software on your computer.
Old 24-01-2012

Re: ASUS Sync does not work with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime getting ‘No Device Found’ error message

Just for the sake of try I recommend following steps which you should perform on the device of yours.
You should go for Settings and Applications and go for Development and there you have to click on the USB debugging mode checkbox. After that try to resync again.
Also you should reboot the computer of yours in order to prevent with any issue.
Old 24-01-2012

In order to fix the matter you have to perform following steps.
  • Make sure that you have installed ASUS Sync on your computer.
  • You have to connect your device with TF.
  • After that you have to connect ASUS Sync notification on your tablet. If nothing get happens than you have to click the same again.
  • Most likely you have to make around 3 attempt to detect both PC and tablet .
  • Once you have done I don’t think so you will get any issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,