Thread: which is the best stylus used for drawing or taking notes on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime???

which is the best stylus used for drawing or taking notes on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime???

I have recently purchased new ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime and I am finding it very cool. It is packed with great features and best part is it runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. We can detach the screen part and make it as a tablet. I am an artist so I am thinking that I will use this tablet Eee Pad as a device on which I can draw or easily take notes. I want to know the best stylus I can use in my device. Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which is the best stylus used for drawing or taking notes on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime???

I am currently using Pogo Sketch stylus on my ASUS prime. I hate when someone uses their bare hands to use to touch the screen. Pogo Sketch stylus comes in various colors like silver, black, orange, green and pink. So you can choose from these colors. I am using orange color as it is my favorite.

Re: which is the best stylus used for drawing or taking notes on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime???

I will recommend you to buy BoxWave Capacitive Stylus. It is specially made for drawing as it will help you as you are artist. You can also easily make notes from this stylus. It will cost you around Rs.500 if you buy from Amazon. It comes in various colors such as black, silver, blue, red.

If you want a good experience in drawing or noting using your stylus you should opt for Griffin GC16040 Stylus. It enhances your drawing level to a next level. You will really enjoy using this for a lot of time because it comes with grip on its holding position. So you can easily hold it for many hours for drawing and noting without getting your hands hurt. It comes for Rs.950. it is a safe bet to use this stylus as it is one of the best in its league. If you need any help let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies guys. I want to ask what are the best applications for drawing and for taking notes? It will help me totally. Any help will be appreciated.

Notes Plus is the best application for drawing, Note making. You can easily download and install it. You can use any background, color, type of font any format of paint in it. you can easily make any shape drawing very easily.

I would highly recommend you to download and install TabNotes application from Android Market. You can transform your tablet into a perfect notepad for drawing and having note of anything, it has user friendly zoom to navigate your sketching, you can choose the background paper from music, agenda, classic notepad, blackboard, shopping list, you can use different colors and different shades to enhance your picture.