Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does Hong Kong version Nokia Lumia 710 work with AT&T in US

Portable Devices

Old 24-01-2012

Does Hong Kong version Nokia Lumia 710 work with AT&T in US

Hi guys

I need help on this actually I am getting Nokia Lumia 710 form HK as a present from my uncle whose is working there , now the thing is that I am going to use that in US on AT&T , I am not sure that it will going to work on the AT&T of USA . is there anyone here can tell me something about this . I have looked over everywhere on internet but not able to get any solution on this. I would be really glad if you people here can help me on this

Old 24-01-2012

Re: Does Hong Kong version Nokia Lumia 710 work with AT&T in US

Yeah I am also having the same question. Getting mine from Singapore will it be working on the AT&T NETWORK? Will be really appreciating any reply on this. Thanks in advance
Old 24-01-2012

Re: Does Hong Kong version Nokia Lumia 710 work with AT&T in US

Don?t know about the Nokia Lumia 710, but as far as I know the Lumia 800 is made in two version, of which one of the version did not support the AT&T particularly 3G and if the same is with the Lumia 710 then I am afraid that it will be not working on the AT&T over 3G/4G?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,