Thread: Will Factory unlocked iphone 4S work in India

Will Factory unlocked iphone 4S work in India

I am thinking about buying factory unlocked iphone 4s from USA. I don’t wanna use that phone in USA but I wanna make it work In India. Does Indian network operators allow me to use this phone on GSM networks. Is there any problem if I use it here?

Re: Will Factory unlocked iphone 4S work in India

The phone can be activated by connecting the phone to a PC via a USB cable and open iTunes and help us keep the music and other programs very easily with simple process. A message appears on the screen "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked." Users can use to configure your iPhone. The unlocked iPhone or other devices is very convenient for international travelers going outside USA

Apple will sell the new iPhone 4 fully unlocked to be used with any carrier in Canada, Britain and France, prices a little higher but it seems just as there are no ties in between and even these phones operate at the processing outside the country of origin.

I think it's great that finally Apple has decided to sell factory unlocked phones. In my opinion the plan should be more customizable as each person has different needs. We must also note that in other countries to be with a contract and want to switch to a newer model, the existing user is billed twice for the change of phone.

Unlike many other countries, India phone companies sold separately GSM SIM cards. Customers must pay for the phones in advance, without subsidies carrier, and then insert a SIM card from any carrier of your choice. The iPhone 4S is also sold unlocked in India, and can run on any GSM network, but the official carriers offer discounts to attract customers to buy the official apparatus, rather than importing from outside the country.