Thread: Does Nokia Lumia 710 have Nokia Drive application

Does Nokia Lumia 710 have Nokia Drive application

I am looking to buy a new Nokia Lumia 710 Smartphone and I know that the Lumia 710 was a great Smartphone from Nokia and it runs on windows OS but I am not sure of one thing that whether Nokia Lumia 710 have Nokia Drive application or not , if anyone having the information regarding this application then please help me.

Re: Does Nokia Lumia 710 have Nokia Drive application

Currently I am using Samsung Focus 4G S Smartphone and the phone has Android 2.3.4 version and it has really great features and I also have android Drive application on my phone and the application is really helpful for me but I am not sure about the Nokia Lumia 710 phone it is also a great Smartphone from Nokia and having Windows OS so I think definitely there is such application Is available on the phone.

I have recently bought the Nokia Lumia 710 Smartphone and the phone is really great the phone comes with a 5mp camera with LED flash light and it runs on Windows Mango OS (7.5) so it will contains graet features and I have found 3 new application on the phone Nokia Drive, Nokia Music app, and the ESPN Hub so I think the Nokia Drive application is the answer of your question.

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 Smartphone and one of mine friend is using Nokia Lumia 710 phone both the phone are the first windows phone from Nokia having Windows Mango OS I have also compare both the Smartphone in terms of feature and as you are talking about Nokia Drive application then it is available on both the phone and I have use that application on my it was a great application it will offer you turn-by-turn voice navigation as you will get in the android .

I have Nokia Lumia 710 Smartphone which I have bought in the last month and really found some great application on it like Nokia Drive , Nokia Music app, WiFi, GPS, ESPN Hub Etc. and Nokia Drive is one of my favorite application it provides you turn-by-turn voice navigation and instead of using Bing Map it uses Maps provided by the Navteq which is a Nokia subsidiary only and owned by Nokia