Thread: LG ally unable to connect work exchange

LG ally unable to connect work exchange

Hello friends, i am having the LG Ally with Android OS 2.2.2 on it and i am not able connect to work exchange and also not able to get rid of the request for domain\login name. It was saying that there is no need to have a domain name where the generic android email.apk keep on inserting it. I have got the touchdown which has worked fine, it will be charged for that and to keep generic email app to work. Is there any thought about it. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: LG ally unable to connect work exchange

I think that it might be having the \ is for the Domain entry. so i wanted to say that you delete all those ('\') and changed with the other one ('/'), where i have done for me and it has working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I think that it might be having the \ is for the Domain entry. so i wanted to say that you delete all those ('\') and changed with the other one ('/'), where i have done for me and it has working for me.
    So if do that then it will work and also wanted to know that i can enter my login name without having the backslash, and when the process is been completed and go for the Sync then during that time i am getting error, so during that time i need to go back and check then i see backslash is back. So what is the problem?

I think you can report this problem to the Development of the LG and they might be able to find the problem and will work on it. I do not think that you will be not getting the update of it. So you might have to wait for the reply but you will surely get the solution to solve it.