Thread: Noticing Strange UI Behavior after Touch on Nokia Lumia 800

Noticing Strange UI Behavior after Touch on Nokia Lumia 800

While using this Nokia Lumia 800 what I am noticing that when tapping on the screen I see that screen shakes after moving the screen horizontally or vertically. And have also noticed this while playing the games on it. So0 want to know that the screen is shaking due to the some faults or is this an in-built function provided in lumia 800. Does anyone from here is experiencing the same thing as I’m.

Re: Noticing Strange UI Behavior after Touch on Nokia Lumia 800

Mine is working fine, when checked the phone UI after seeing your post. While scrolling the phone vertically and horizontally I don’t see any of the shake as you are describing.

While using this Nokia Lumia 800 what I am noticing that when tapping on the screen I see that screen shakes after moving the screen horizontally or vertically. And have also noticed this while playing the games on it. So0 want to know that the screen is shaking due to the some faults or is this an in-built function provided in lumia 800. Does anyone from here is experiencing the same thing as I’m.
    I want you to ask that did your phone hit to any surface because the problem might be due to any damage cause to phone. Due to this reason it is showing you this issue. If you are having doubt about the phone screen then it is better you contact to the nokia care as you facing problem with the screen shaking and for this one cannot repair the phone screen by itself and have to visit the nokia care.

If it is a software problem then you it will be fixed in the next update and if you it is due to the screen issue then it would be wise you contact to the nokia care for further support.

I have checked the same on my lumia 800 Smartphone and have noticed that this happens because when you roll your finger on the screen and after when you press it on the screen gently the screen shakes due to this phone screen is not able to identify where you want it exactly. So due to this screen starts shaking and according to me this is normal function so there is nothing to worry.