Thread: Is Ice cream sandwich coming for LG G2x

Is Ice cream sandwich coming for LG G2x

Hello friends, i have heard that the LG has made the release of the Ice cream sandwich, i have gone through the article of the release for which specific model it is coming for. It is been coming for O2x, so it is working for it and then it work for G2x also. I have not founded G2x in the list of the phone it might be coming, so just wanted to know is it coming or not. Please tell me about it and have any information then share with me. Thank you.

Re: Is Ice cream sandwich coming for LG G2x

No my friend it will not work on your and i have also gone thorough that, it was said it will work for International versions of LG Phones. So it is not possible for you to have it. Whee the LG has said that there are working to fix it with all the phone of US so that it might be working with ICS. This is what i was knowing about beside this i am have no other information. Many of the people are angry on that.

So the main thing it might be coming for G2x but it will be coming after International versions, so all the user of G2x have to wait for it? If that is the thing that can tell me when it will be releasing for phone and there are also similar phone who are getting in 2 - 3 months.

I do not think that it might be release after the international version of LG phone. I think it might coming it, but they are working on on updates simultaneously. I wish i could have the thing to get to know what the developer are to and what process they are going for it.

This is not at happening with other phones which are been listed in the list. There is no much difference in those phone and with this one. I have also read the post which is been posted by LG, in that it has also mentioned that it might be vary by region on when these phones will get the update. So i wanted to say that LG is missing one important point that the user do not have to purchase a new phone every time a new version of the operating system is been released. Where i believe that LG is every much reasonable to make its customers wait more then a year for OTA update. I wanted to say that there is no particular user who will keep for phone for long, there is none user which will keep it. I think that it is better that we should purchase HTC phones and LG will not be caring it about. The big mistake which is been done was going for g2x either going for HTC or Samsung Galaxy S2, which get the update in a week.

I have heard the LG G2X is also having a lot of problem with the gingerbread, the user who are using are not getting the perfect use of the full version of system. So i do not think that anyone might be going for Ice Cream Sandwich for that phone, it will be better they give the update 2.3.4 so that the user will be able to have the Google videos.

I also think that it should provide with the 2.3.4 update not provide the ICS for it, i believe that LG is not good in mobile as good it is Television, so they should focus over there and stop making phones.