Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem in installing FExplorer on Nokia mobile

Problem in installing FExplorer on Nokia mobile

Hello friends

I am using Nokia N70. i am not able to install FExplorer on Nokia N70 it states file corrupted. Can some one help me...

After the installation, you don't see the FExplorer icon in the main panel of the phone, the .sis file is maybe corrupted, in this case, re-download it from Download FExplorer for S60 series mobile phone and try the installation once more, if the problem persists, try to remove (desinstall) any previous version (with the application manager) before installing the last version.

Re: Problem in installing FExplorer on Nokia mobile

I am using Nokia 3120c. I want FExplorer.jar for password recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by kpa View Post
    I am using Nokia 3120c. I want FExplorer.jar for password recovery.
    Hi Kpa, You can download it from many of the sites that provide free applications for mobile phones like gallery9, zedge.net, mobiles24, etc.. Just enter your model number and they will provide you the application compatible with your phone. Simple.

Hi i am using Nokia 5130 c while installing Fexplore it gives me error that .sis file is not supported ..i forget my memory card password whicd is having very imp data now pls help me hw i can recover that password..?

Quote Originally Posted by amit310216 View Post
    Hi i am using Nokia 5130 c while installing Fexplore it gives me error that .sis file is not supported ..i forget my memory card password whicd is having very imp data now pls help me hw i can recover that password..?
    I think that your mobile phone doesnt support the .sis file format type of software and games or either the sis file might be different than the version supported in your device or damaged. For getting back the data back from the memory card you will have to connect your mobile phone to the computer and then will have to backup the memory card because you already said that you cant access the memory card because it is locked and your forgot the password, so other option would work for you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    I think that your mobile phone doesnt support the .sis file format type of software and games or either the sis file might be different than the version supported in your device or damaged. For getting back the data back from the memory card you will have to connect your mobile phone to the computer and then will have to backup the memory card because you already said that you cant access the memory card because it is locked and your forgot the password, so other option would work for you.
    someone help me how to install fexplorer on mobile??? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msbluey View Post
    someone help me how to install fexplorer on mobile??? thanks
    Which Mobile and model are using ? What is the problem you are facing ? Are you getting any error ? Please be in details so that users can assist you better. Secondly, this thread is about the same problem. Have you gone through the above post ?

Hello friends,
    Those who are looking to install FileExplorer on nokia S40 series such as nokia 5130 xepressmusic etc, can download FileExplorer.jar from the below link

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Maqbool; 27-11-2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

I think the file is corrupt. I have winrar. The error tha comes up is "failed to loan mainclass manifest attribute"
    Chukason

I think that the jar file which you hare having is not properly packed and that is the reason that you are getting this problem. I would like to tell you that there is one manifest file in that package which has one line class = (something). If this is not there then it will make that error. Anyway, you can try to download and install new copy of it and see if that is able to install properly.

There is no such manifest file on the package. The zipped .rar folder has only one jar file. I have re downloaded it it to no avail.

Please I need phone explorer that allow me access my memory card remotely and change the password. Since I restored the factory setting on my phone, It is asking me for password (which I didn't set) whenever I try to access the memory card.
    Chukason

Quote Originally Posted by chukason View Post
    There is no such manifest file on the package. The zipped .rar folder has only one jar file. I have re downloaded it it to no avail.

Please I need phone explorer that allow me access my memory card remotely and change the password. Since I restored the factory setting on my phone, It is asking me for password (which I didn't set) whenever I try to access the memory card.
    You can download the FExplorer for your mobile phone from here - Want FExplorer for Nokia Mobile phone. Normally, this version runs only on S60 3rd edition nokia mobile phones, so you need to check it with your mobile phone, whether its compatible or not, by the way what is the make or model of your mobile phone? an alternative to FExplorer that you can use is the moby explorer.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

My phone model is Nokia 5130-c
    Chukason

Quote Originally Posted by chukason View Post
    My phone model is Nokia 5130-c
    I think that your mobile phone is a S40 3rd Edition cell phone. So an app on a Nokia 5130-c (or S40 in general), can only see those files the Java VM/JSR-75 allows (=limited access). There is one called Nokia 5130-c The Ultimate File Explorer file explorer that you can get by searching on google which works fine as the FExplorer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast