Thread: Not able to receive Business Card on Nokia Lumia 800

Not able to receive Business Card on Nokia Lumia 800

While using the Nokia lumia 800 I have noticed that it is not able to receive business card. When of my colleague send me the business card it was delivered from its side but when checked on my phone I didn’t receive business card on my Smartphone. And I have also noticed that while message is received it does not show up any notification light. So want to know, the problem which I’m facing is only with me or is the problem from the nokia itself.

Re: Not able to receive Business Card on Nokia Lumia 800

I must say that this phone does not receive business card as even I had tried for this earlier and found out that this phone does not receive the business card. For this I also tried with the Bluetooth but still failed to receive the business card. So I think its not problem with your phone but seems to be with nokia lumia 800 itself.

As it is not possible to receive the business card on to the nokia lumia 800 I would like to know that is it possible to send the business card with the help of apps. as this was suggested by my friend, so does anyone from here have the idea about this so that it becomes easy to send the business card to the nokia lumia 800.

As it is not possible to receive the business card on to the nokia lumia 800 I would like to know that is it possible to send the business card with the help of apps. as this was suggested by my friend, so does anyone from here have the idea about this so that it becomes easy to send the business card to the nokia lumia 800.
    Yes .. you can take the help of the apps to send the business card and for this you can get the apps from the windows phone market. But I’m not sure that using this app will it be able to receive the business card as I don’t have much info for this.