Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 driver is not getting recognize by Windows Vista

Nokia Lumia 800 driver is not getting recognize by Windows Vista

I have recently bought Nokia Lumia 800 and the problem that I am facing with the same is that when I am connecting the phone to the pc which is running in windows vista, it just keeps on giving me message saying that “driver not found'. I don’t know why I am getting such message when I am having Zune as well, I don’t think that I am missing anything, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out?

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 driver is not getting recognize by Windows Vista

I have recently bought Nokia Lumia 800 and the problem that I am facing with the same is that when I am connecting the phone to the pc which is running in windows vista, it just keeps on giving me message saying that “driver not found'. I don’t know why I am getting such message when I am having Zune as well, I don’t think that I am missing anything, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out?
    I don’t think that there should be such problem with the Zune on your PC, I mean that when you install the Zune then the driver gets installed automatically, I will suggest you to try out connecting it to the different usb port and see if it is getting connected or not?

If really don’t think that the issue might be because of the port, I mean that he has mentioned that he is getting error message saying “driver not found”. I think that you might be having the driver but then there is something wrong with the same, I will suggest you to just check it out in the device manager and see if you are able to find out the driver or not, if it is there than just check if it is having any yellow exclamation mark or not, just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I have checked out in the device manger and the driver is not there but then I am quite sure that I had completed the installation process without any interruption, I have also tried installing it again but then the case remains the same.

I have been facing the same even though after having the latest version of Zune on my system which is running on windows vista, by now I have tried connecting it to different ports and I have also tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the Zune again but then it is just not making any difference, I really wanted to transfer some data to the computer from my phone but then now I am running out of patience, even I am not able to track out the cause of the same. I really did not expected to face such problems with the new phone.