Thread: Need help in cleaning Nokia Lumia 800 cyan case

Need help in cleaning Nokia Lumia 800 cyan case

I have bought Lumia 800 cyan and I am not having any such problem with the same but then I have found the silicone case has accumulated a lot of dirt and stains and I have been trying to clean the same but then they get back again, I have by now tried cleaning the phone with the detergent/ ethanol sprays but then they are not helping, is there anyone who can suggest me some other methods?

Re: Need help in cleaning Nokia Lumia 800 cyan case

I have bought Lumia 800 cyan and I am not having any such problem with the same but then I have found the silicone case has accumulated a lot of dirt and stains and I have been trying to clean the same but then they get back again, I have by now tried cleaning the phone with the detergent/ ethanol sprays but then they are not helping, is there anyone who can suggest me some other methods?
    I think that I can help you here, I have recently cleaned the case and I had used hot water with washing up liquid and I had just rubbed the accumulated dirt with the fingers and after that I rinsed them again in the hot water and then left it for drying, here I just wanted to say that do not use a towel or cloth for drying it because then it will get sticky and will get the fluff of the clothes. After rinsing it just leaves it on a table and then use it after it is completely dry. Hope that helps.

In my case the phone has got stained with the dye from new pant and I have tried out the above method as well but the they were really not helping, currently I am using leather flip case but then now I have ordered a couple of black case from the mobilefun to get rid of this issue, I have chose the black one because then it won’t look dusty.

Yes the black one is quite good it won’t get stains, I am using the same and you can get it within £10:

I will suggest you to try to use hot water with a detergent liquid and use a soft brush for the same but then make sure that you don’t use it hard in order to avoid scratches and all.