Thread: Download images from nokia Lumia 800 to PC

Download images from nokia Lumia 800 to PC

I have recently bought the Nokia lumia 800 Smartphone the phone has got much fine features but one thing I want to know that how can I download images from lumia 800 to PC quicker as I have tried doing this but what I have seen that

- It does not provide multiple options to select. So for this you have to share or download images picking up one at a time which is time consuming.
    - And for downloading the images to PC from lumia 800 it tokk mor then 45 min.

So I want to know how can I download the images from my phone to PC quickly so that it takes much less time.

Re: Download images from nokia Lumia 800 to PC

If you want to transfer the images from lumia 800 to PC then I think you should use Zune Software. Using this software it will help you to transfer the files quickly and easily. Since most of the users using the windows mobile use this app to transfer file and play music as it works much faster and you can easily transfer multiple files and no need to do it individually.

Even I use this software to transfer my music and images files to laptop and its much faster. So I suggest you to use the Zune software to transfer all your music and images file.

Yeh the guy above is absolutely right…and one best thing about this software is that you can also transfer files using the wifi sync. For this what you have to do is set your phone camera to auto upload using this application from your phone. I think this is best way to transfer the images from phone to PC.

Before going with the nokia lumia 800 I was using Samsung smartphone in that sharing the images, music was faster and transferred all multimedia files within few minutes and the best part it did not required any software like zune. So one thing I want to say about nokia is that instead of providing with easy way of file sharing its making the task complicated and due to this many users are disappointed.