Thread: Auto Brightness is not working properly after Nokia Lumia 800 update

Auto Brightness is not working properly after Nokia Lumia 800 update

It has been a week since I have bought Nokia Lumia 800 and I have just updated it software yesterday and I have found that the Auto Brightness is not working properly, I mean that the screen is just staying so dim and when I am trying to select the high brightness then the keys as the bottom are not lighting up, I was not having this issue earlier, is there anyone who has an idea about fixing this out??

Re: Auto Brightness is not working properly after Nokia Lumia 800 update

It has been a week since I have bought Nokia Lumia 800 and I have just updated it software yesterday and I have found that the Auto Brightness is not working properly, I mean that the screen is just staying so dim and when I am trying to select the high brightness then the keys as the bottom are not lighting up, I was not having this issue earlier, is there anyone who has an idea about fixing this out??
    I have been facing the same after the update, in my case when I am using the Medium brightness then they keys do not glow, I have found them glowing only when I am locking the phone and they glow hardly for some seconds. I think that this is some kind of glitch and I really want them to solve this out.

You can count me in as well, even I have found that when I am manually set the Backlight intensity greater than the soft keys at the below does not glow, this is surely a glitch, the other thing that I wanted to share is that I am facing battery draining problem as well and I am quite sure that I was not having the same before the update. Is there any solution we can try out to fix the same??

I will like to inform you all that there are a no of people who have been facing similar issues after the update, I don’t that there is any workaround that you all can try out rather than just waiting for the next update, just go through the below threads for more information: