Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to get all facebook albums in gallery on Sony Ericisson Xperia X2

Portable Devices

Old 22-01-2012

How to get all facebook albums in gallery on Sony Ericisson Xperia X2

Hello friends, I am having the problem with facebook albums on phone. I have updated the phone to android 2.3.4, when i was using android 2.3.3 then i was able to get all facebook albums in the stock gallery application, so after doing the update i am only able to view the album which are new from friends. So i am not able to all the album which were there and might worked. So any anyone know the reason why i am getting only latest not the older one. So please help me. Thank you.

Old 22-01-2012

re: How to get all facebook albums in gallery on Sony Ericisson Xperia X2

I have also done the update but i am able to get all the albums on the phone gallery, i do not why that you are not getting it, this is sounding very much strange to me.
Old 22-01-2012

As i have done some of the changes after the update that might be causing the problem, well i have removed 'Facebook' and 'Facebook inside Xperia' from accounts and sync, and then re-inserted them, also done cleaning of cache/data of gallery, and facebook applications. I have removed the access of 'Facebook Inside Xperia' on facebook via computer and then re-authorized it with the use of phone. Done some of the repairing work of the software using PC Companion which virtually leaves me with a fresh device. Then also was getting the latest one not the older.
Old 22-01-2012

The phone is been having all the facebook album in the phone gallery, i am using sony erission xperia mini pro. The only difference is that it is not been updated to 2.3.4, there is no updated for it.
Old 22-01-2012

There is no issue with it, i have also done the update of the phone to 2.3.4 and not getting any sort of the information with it. I have all the Facebook albums on the phone and i have done nothing for it, i have got it automatically on the phone. But to view the photo you need to have data connection for that, which i am not having currently so i am not able to view it.
Old 23-01-2012

Re: How to get all facebook albums in gallery on Sony Ericisson Xperia X2

Getting the same problem when i have updated the phone to 2.3.4, i am also using xperioa X2. I think that it might be causing the problem with this phone, it is not giving in any other Xperia phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,