Thread: Facebook in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Facebook in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Hello friends, i am having the problem with the facebook, whenever i am posting anything then it is showing me that sent via mobile, whereas i wanted to view that it might be view as sent via sony erricson xperia mini pro, so that is not happening. Does anyone know what is the problem and how that is solved to it. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Facebook in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

If you are posting anything from the phone then you will be able to view that it is been send from the mobile, if you are using the Blackberry phone then you might be able to view that sent via blackberry, but it not happen with the other phones.

If you are using the facebook application which is been there in the phone, then if you have used it then you will be getting that send via sony erricson xperia mini pro, so you used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    If you are posting anything from the phone then you will be able to view that it is been send from the mobile, if you are using the Blackberry phone then you might be able to view that sent via blackberry, but it not happen with the other phones.
    I know that when you are posting from blackberry then you will be getting that pseted via blackberry then also when you post from the HTC phone or Samsung then you might be able to get posted from that particular phone. But it is not all happening with the Sony Ericsson phone, so i wanted to look liked that, so please tell me that how to do it.

I know that is not possible to get it, but i have observe that when you post then you might get some post as sony ericsson or xperia arc, but in some of the post you might see that it is been posted from mobile, where the normal thing you will see then you seen only mobile. If youi wanted to seen via sony ericsson xperia mini pro then you have to download an application called the Timescape, which shows that it is been posted from the particular phone, and also it not good to use it.

Timescape application is not good, i have tired that on my xperia mini, it takes a lot of time to connect and also to update any of the thing on Facbook. If you try to view anything then also it takes a lot of time to open it. If there is any slightest thing then you will get the update from Timescape, you will keep that thing again and again. If you press the application icon for longer time then you will be able to get the share option pops up, so if you drag towards it and share then it shows as send via sony ericsson, i do not not knowanything about but you can try it. Even wanted to tell that you can only share applications etc which you can drag. So might be helpful for you.

I have used the Timespace application then i have seen that when you are updating your status from it then you will be able to view as posted via sony ericsson xpria, so if you wanted then you have to use that.

Yes that is possible through the Timespace application then you will be able to get it worked and also it show as you per wanted it. So you might use it and get it effect it.