Thread: Outlook Active Sync not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro sk17i

Outlook Active Sync not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro sk17i

Hello friends, i have an issue that the Active Sync was not working properly on the phone. When i have checked my calender and contacts then it was working for it. Whereas it was not working for Outlook. So is there any method that i can do the troubleshooting of it and make it work for me. So please tell me, i wanted all my mails and it is important for me. Please help me, thank you.

Re: Outlook Active Sync not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro sk17i

I have heard that the solution for it is some of specific to the posters configuration, i am sure what it is so you have to do some way to generically configure MS exchange to work.

I have got the solution and it was about the Microsoft TMG/ISA WITH form-based authentication, as i was also having the problem that it was not Active Sync with Exchange server. So the main reason for the issue is User-Agent property on the firewall, which is having that *SonyEricsson* string is been mapped to xhtml which is been not required for active sync. So for the 401 code it is getting the 302 redirect to a form. Which it not fails to basis due to reason that it interprets the phone as a browser with form processing capabilities. You can go to Microsoft site and search for it then you will be able to get the correct information and also the script of it.

I am having the Sony Ericssion Xperia Ray, i am having the problem with Activesync, where i have done the sync the phone with all corporate mail server, but the issue that i am able to get mail when i have connected with the Wi-Fi. So when trying it with data connection then the Active Sync does not work. I am use to get mails in third party Activesync application, so what is the issue and what should i do for it. Please help me.

There might be issue with the data connection which you are using, so you make it check with the network service provider, there might be changes in network configuration.