Thread: Change iPhone 4S camera settings to get better print

Change iPhone 4S camera settings to get better print

I have takes several photos using the iPhone 4S and I want to print them. While looking at photos it doesn’t seem s like large enough to get better print. I know that I have taken them from 8MP. I would like print decent 4x6. If I need larger photos, should I need to install better apps? What you say about that? If that app also offers better video capture, then I will be very happy with my phone.

Re: Change iPhone 4S camera settings to get better print

Apple has the camera app from iOS 5 treated to a displayable screen and a better control of the HDR mode. In that app you see usual buttons for control of the LED flash and in addition a new button called "Options." There you have 2 options. With the top you can show the preview in a grid, which allows for easy alignment of the camera to horizontal and vertical lines in the picture. With the second you activate the HDR mode, where the setting is now clearly seen at the position of the switch. IOS also display 5, the HDR-setting one in the preview.

The eight megapixels may be normal, but the A5 chip that allows the taking of the picture much more quickly, detecting up to ten faces and capture of three continuous pictures with different exposure, makes you wonder. One of the biggest innovations of iPhone 4S is that the lens is made up of five elements, which allows better capture exists in terms of light and brightness is concerned, it paid the back light sensor.

The improved camera evaluates the iPhone 4S clearly. A new optical system and 8-megapixel resolution to ensure greater clarity, a new sensor type and the larger aperture for more light sensitivity. Even the iPhone 4S cannot even keep up with a good compact or SLR camera, but offers a completely sufficient quality for many purposes. iOS 5 offers further enhancements for recording and editing.

Try IMAGETOUCH: To make collages with multiple photos, with the ability to:
    • Move, rotate and resize.
    • Put edges or shadows to your photos.
    • Change the background color.
    • Place labels and Geotabs.
    • Include a predefined collection cliparts.
    • Send via email your work directly from the program to 640 x 960 pixels

The main factor of the iphone 4S is the new sensor, as well as being 8-megapixel camera, a lens of 5 elements that supports a maximum opening of f/2.4, which means that more light passes and therefore the images captured will be of higher quality, with better clarity and to be brighter than in other cameras. It also has an infrared hybrid filter for removal of infrared light in the photographs, obtaining images much sharper and brighter with more color fidelity; it is noteworthy that these filters are common in professional photography solutions such as digital SLR cameras (DSLR).

A cell phone camera is not really a camera. Given enough light, you can absolutely make a good image, when the light is bad, the captures are just garbage. If you take a photo, you must not forget the shutter lag. You press the shutter button and the phone then needs a while until it takes the picture, as long as you have to keep quiet.

The Professional Camera Pro app is characterized by its great features. The app can also record videos and photos. White balance lock, separate focus and exposure, image stabilizer, virtual horizon, screen triggers, geotagging record up to 720p HD video are possible. Makes the integrated Photo Studio makes it easy to edit photos. Brightness, contrast, black / white and sepia effects are available for all images in the iPhone photo database.

I know about the phone very well. The issue happens particularly in difficult lighting situations, indoors or sports photography - no one has the necessary settings on the chip, what you wish for.

Of course, there is still no comparison with very good compact or professional DSLR cameras - but it is an absolutely useful addition.

Historically, the iPhone 4S has been criticized for its poor camera, Apple still has not joined in the race-blind pixels, preferring to focus on image quality. However, the 8 megapixel CMOS sensor is finally in line with current standards. In addition, Apple has worked with other aspects that the simple definition for the results clearly visible.