Thread: Some doubts on LG L55C Smartphone

Some doubts on LG L55C Smartphone

I recently bought LG L55C which is my first android Smartphone. But as I am new to this I would like to know few things:

- I am having the wifi network but I want to use it on the phone for that I have to enter the password which is long enough and by typing it takes more time and make more error while typing. So want to know is there any way that I can copy the password from the laptop and paste it on to mobile.
    - Other thing I want to know that how can I play the games side by side work on the web browser.
    - And for this can I get tutorials so that I can have idea about how does the android phone work.
    - Also want to know one thing how can I import contact from my laptop on to my LG L55C phone.

re: Some doubts on LG L55C Smartphone

If you want to copy the password from the laptop and copy it on to your phone, then I must say that it is not possible to do this. And regarding the use of multitasking then for this you can do it. For multitasking what you have to do is open any of the app or games now click on the home screen and now open the browser. Doing this you can use both the things app and browser and also more than two app. So I guess you got the info about what you were looking for.

re: Some doubts on LG L55C Smartphone

I got to know about how to do multitasking but want o know how can I copy or move the contacts from laptop to the mobile and also about the where will I get the tutorial guide for this phone.

Re: Some doubts on LG L55C Smartphone

If you want to move the contact from laptop to your phone then for this you have to do synchronizing. Doing this you can get all your contacts from the laptop to your phone. and regarding the tutorial, it comes with the phone when you buy it. so you can refer from it.