Thread: Need information on Nokia Lumia 900

Need information on Nokia Lumia 900

While nokia have recently released its new windows Smartphone named nokia lumia 800 and will be releasing its another Smartphone named nokia lumia 900. So I would like to know regarding its specification and features. So can anyone provide me with this information as it would be helpful for me to know regarding the phone.

Re: Need information on Nokia Lumia 900

I have not gone through this phone but have heard from friends that Nokia are going to launch it new smartphone named Nokia lumia 900 in coming months. So for this even I want to know what will be the features available for this phone as I’m looking to buy the windows Smartphone.

I feel nokia lumia 900 definitely will be having improved features which we did not see in the Nokia lumia 800. Like it will be having more processor speed, large screen size, more megapixels in camera and many more. So according to me I feel this phone will be best windows phone those who are looking for buying.

Going through the specification for nokia lumia 900 I see that the features in it are more advanced then the nokia lumia 800 like it has got secondary camera with dual LED flash light which was not available in the lumia 800, it has got bigger screen then 800, speed of the HSDPA is increased in the lumia 900. I think this phone has much better features then the nokia lumia 800. If anyone of thinking of buying the lumia 800 Smartphone for them I must say that wait for a couple of months as nokia is going to release its new lumia 900.

I have heard that lumia 900 will be supporting the 4G network is this true or is just rumor spreading all over. Does anyone from here have specific information regarding this so that I can be sure about this.

I have heard that lumia 900 will be supporting the 4G network is this true or is just rumor spreading all over. Does anyone from here have specific information regarding this so that I can be sure about this.
    Yeh ..Whatever you have heard is true. Nokia lumia 900 will be supporting the 4G network and for those who are looking for this feature can enjoy using with lumia 900.

Here are the specification for the nokia lumia 900:-

• Display : 4.3”,AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
    • Memory : Internal - 16GB storage, 512 MB RAM
    • Camera : Primary 8 MP, Secondary 1.3 MP
    • CPU : 1.4 GHz Scorpion
    • Chipset : Qualcomm APQ8055 Snapdragon
    • Operating System : Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1830 mAh
    • Data Speed : HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE, Cat3, 50
    • MicroSIM card support only
    • Document viewer/editor
    • WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
    • Bluetooth : Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
    • NFC : Yes

As seeing to the specification for this phone what I want to know that in the above specification it is mentioned this phone will only support MicroSIM card and also want to know does this phone come with the external memory card slot so that I can upgrade with more memory.

As seeing to the specification for this phone what I want to know that in the above specification it is mentioned this phone will only support MicroSIM card and also want to know does this phone come with the external memory card slot so that I can upgrade with more memory.
    It is correct that this phone will only support MicroSIM card and not the normal sim card. So if you want to use this phone then it is must that you should have MicroSIM card otherwise phone won’t work. And regarding the memory card you cannot upgrade the card and have to use whatever it comes with the phone.

I’m very disappointed with the nokia as they have again disappointed providing with the low features in nokia lumia 900. First thing it comes with only 16 GB memory storage and if anyone wants the phone with the more memory space then one cannot do as it do not provide with external micro sd card, the RAM comes only with 512 mb while galaxy S2 provides with 1 GB of RAM, camera is also not much advanced when compared to S2. So overall this phone is just a failure.

I am really waiting for this phone to get release as this phone has impressed me lot from its specification to design everything is best according to me.