Thread: LG-P999 Optimus g2x is bricked after cyanogen installation

LG-P999 Optimus g2x is bricked after cyanogen installation

Hi friends recently I have bought the new LG-P999 Optimus g2x, so I have seen that this is one of the best mobile phone. There are several advanced features are there which is quite useful. The entire thing in this Mobile is good and best, as I am new to this Mobile phone I don’t have that much of information. So I get stuck at one of the problems with my Optimus g2x, which recently I was trying to install cyanogen in this mobile phone but however I can’t able to install it and also my phone is stuck on the Lg logo. The thing that I have noticed, that I have bricked my LG-P999 Optimus g2x. Why this thing happen with this mobile, what I am missing. And how can I overcome this issue. If you guys have any ideas about these problems or any suggestion or any solution, then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: LG-P999 Optimus g2x is bricked after cyanogen installation

According to my information bricking device is done with many means, this will permanently destroy the device software. This is really unrepeatable process and this thing is hardly fixed, so better is to contact service center for this issue.

The thing that I know about this mobile bricking is that, this issue may be fixed with the help of NVflash or Smartflash. So if you want to overcome that issue then try this out may it help you.

May be the installation of this cyanogen is not done properly, and because of that reason you are facing this issue. so the better is to remove that application completely and then try to reinstall. And also try to download the cyanogen again and then install that latest version of cyanogen into your device.