Thread: ‘LG Optimus V’ won’t transfer apps to the sd card

‘LG Optimus V’ won’t transfer apps to the sd card

Hi friends recently I was trying to transfer some of the application into SD cards in my ‘LG Optimus V’. But however it fail to transfer the application into SD cards, whenever I make attempt to do this it shows "failed to move application" error message. So why I can’t able to transfer the application into the sd cards I have try several thing but still fail to do this. So if you guys have any information or any suggestion then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks.

Re: ‘LG Optimus V’ won’t transfer apps to the sd card

According to my information try this out May it help, first make sure whether the SD cards work fine or not. And also make sure that the sd card must have some free space to use. And if this thing is proper then you have to verify whether it is working fine when connecting with your PC, maybe you required to format that SD card to overcome this situation.

Try to transfer that particular application into some other Mobile phone and see whether it works or not if your Optimus v is transferring the file to other mobile then May be you have to format that memory card with help of your Mobile Phone and also with the help of PC, clear all the cache and the other stuffs which were there in your sd card.

According to my suggestion make sure that both phones must be configured with each other and support this features. Are the software version that are used in both the phone is of same version, may be some of the setting changes have been done into your phones so might you need to make Master Resetting of your Optimus and see whether it work or not.

Even I have also used the same ‘LG Optimus V’ mobile and this kind of issue I have not seen in my mobile phone, there might be your OS is corrupted and because of that it is blocking the move.

There might be some of the internal issue is there with your SD card. because whenever some of the issue is there in SD cards then there are the cances for this type of issue that the transefering and moving data from one location to sd card is not responding.

Try to make use of CPU to format your SD card because there might be your sd cards contain some virus, so make sure that you must format your Cards with the help of your PC and then try to transfer application in to your sd cards and also make sure that the application must be transferable and if it is predefine application then may the predefine application is not transferable.