Thread: How to find Android Market Shortcut in LG Optimus Q

How to find Android Market Shortcut in LG Optimus Q

Hi friends recently I have bought the new LG Optimus Q, and I love the application and the other features that are present in this Mobile phone. But however I can’t able to fine the shortcut button for Android Market. Is there anything I am missing to find out the shortcut for Android Market in this Mobile phone or it is not present? I have tried several thing to finds the short key, but however I can’t able to find it. If you guys have any information or any ideas about this shortcut then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: How to find Android Market Shortcut in LG Optimus Q

According to my information you have to make verification whether that app is available in your mobile phone or not? So for that you have to use the ‘Manage Apps’ to find this Shortcut for Android Market. For that first you have to go to main menu and after that you have to select Settings and then Applications and after selecting this, you have to select the option for Manage Apps. After that the list of available application is listed over there and if Android market is listed over there then it is available in your mobile phone.

I have done this and I have seen that the Market was not there in that list, but however it was there in my friends who are having the same mobile. What should I do know? Any idea

I have done this and I have seen that the Market was not there in that list, but however it was there in my friends who are having the same mobile. What should I do know? Any idea
    If this thing happens into your mobile, that if the market is there but disappeared, then you have to do Master Reset of your mobile phone. Because with master reset you will able to restore all of the pre-installed Apps But before this you have to keep the backup of the entire data that you have store in your mobile phone. So first backup all the contacts, Gmail account, Photos and Music on the SD Card. And after that remove that sd card and Master Reset your Android Optimus Q. may this will help you out to overcome that issue.

There are many application are present in this Mobile, there are also the Android market will be there. Make sure to verify whether you have not made some of the internal changes in setting, If yes then reset it to default and even then if it not fixed then master reset the device may it help.