Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Touchpad not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro!

Portable Devices

Old 21-01-2012

Touchpad not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro!

It has been two month since I have bought my Xperia mini pro! Suddenly now my touch pad has stopped working and I am not able to unlock the phone! I am not even able to turn my phone off as this pad is not working! I have to remove the battery to turn my phone off! I haven’t downloaded anything that will cause it and this has happened itself today! I have done the software repair but it doesn’t show any progress but McAfee mobile security application say ”device has been locked. Press menu to enter the PIN and unlock the phone”, but the menu button doesn’t work!

Old 21-01-2012

Re: Touchpad not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro!

If updating phone doesn’t work then sure it is not related to software but hardware! Are you using any protective case if yes then that will be pressing the touch pad and resulting in this if not then surely you have to visit the service center! They will be able to help you!
Old 21-01-2012

Re: Touchpad not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro!

Hey, I visited the service center, but they say that they do only solve software related work and for hardware repair my mobile will be sent to different service center! They said they will have to replace a touch screen and I will have to wait for 40 days to get my mobile back! At least they have said that it was hardware problem in my phone! I will have to live without my phone for almost 2 months!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,