Thread: "process com.skype.raider error" with Skype 2.6 for Android

"process com.skype.raider error" with Skype 2.6 for Android

I am having Motorola Milestone XT720 mobile phone which is running the Android 2.1 version system. Before the update, this was running well without any problem but after the update I found that whenever I login to it then it shows me the notification as "application skype ( process com.skype.raider) has stopped unexpectedly". I am not having any idea about this as this is the first time I am seeing this. Can 'you tell me that what is the problem with this and how can I get this issue resolved. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: "process com.skype.raider error" with Skype 2.6 for Android

Hey, this problem is already resolved not and if you wish to get the resolved Skype then you can download that from here.

If you are running the Windows then you can try with one thing. Just press ,and hold the Windows key and press button "R". This will show you the run box and there you will have to type %appdata%\Skype and press enter. This will show you some result. See for the folder which is having name as Skype and then rename that to \myname_old. I hope that the problem will be resolved for you after this.

I was also getting the similar problem in my case and I was also searching for the solution for this. So what I did is uninstalled and reinstalled the skype and that resolved the problem for m. You can also do the same and this will solve the problem for you as well.