Thread: How to randomly chat people from iPad using FaceTime?

How to randomly chat people from iPad using FaceTime?

Hi friends I have bought the new iPad 2, and I am very happy with the features that are there in this Apple device. Recently I have install FaceTime application in my iPad, but however I can’t able to make use of this application to randomly FaceTime people in my iPad. So is it possible to do this thing in iPad, if yes then how? If you guys have any information or any ideas about this FaceTime or how to use it then please let me know. Any reply or suggestion will be thanks and appreciated.

re: How to randomly chat people from iPad using FaceTime?

According to my information, you can face randomly people with face to face one at a time. That means to say that you can chat with random people but one at a time.

The thing that I have seen in this iPad 2 is that it has addition two cameras, so this type of features is well supported for this video calling software. In order to make use of this application your device must have the presence of front camera. These videos chatting application also works with iPhone 4, and also you can use this FaceTime application on your computer with Mac OS X. this is one of the best application I have seen for videos calling and chatting.

In order to make use of this application you can follow these steps:
    • The first thing you have to do is to open the Settings app in your iPad at the main screen so that you can access these Facetime applications.
    • Go to this application and then ON that Facetime slider, after that you should sign in with your Apple ID. And if you don’t have ID then you have to create with the help of signup option and create a new account.
    • Once you login to this app, the front camera automatically activates and your picture will appear in the window.
    • After this you can view your contact list and also you can add your friend and family FaceTime emails in that list.
    • There are list of option to view your most Recent Facetime calls, and all call history or you can also clear that list.
    • In order to initiate video chat on iPad 2 by clicking on contact for initiate video chat.