Thread: LG E900 Optimus 7 automatically reboots and not restart

LG E900 Optimus 7 automatically reboots and not restart

Hi friends I am using my LG E900 Optimus 7 from last one year, I have seen that this phone have many features and application and many option that are really useful and impressive. But recently I was facing some of the issue with this Mobile Phone. the problems that I have to face with my mobile is that whenever I try to play any game in this Optimus 7 It get reboot and this same issue happen during normal use. I have tried many thing to find out the issue and to overcome this issue. I have searched several forums and links to find solution about this issue, but however I can’t able to overcome this issue in my Mobile Phone. If you people have any idea about this issue or any ideas that can help me out. Then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: LG E900 Optimus 7 automatically reboots and not restart

According to my information this issue occurs if you have lots of application downloaded into your Mobile phone so this may be one of the reasons for this issue. And maybe there are some problems in your application that you are using so verify that app and uninstall it from your Mobile Phone.

If your phone is rebooting and failing to start up, then try to master reset the phone. Before that you will need to do the backup all of your information first. There might be chances that this issue will fixed once you have done Master reset into your mobile phone. And if master reset of this phone doesn’t resolve this issue then it is better to contact LG Support or a Service center in your region.

There might be charging issue, because this issue mostly occurs in mobile phone if the Battery is not fully charged as except.

Or there is the need to make the replacement for the battery that you are using in your mobile phone, there might be some of the internal Battery problems is there and because of that reason may you are facing such issue with this Mobile phone.

I think this is some software issue, so upgrade your Mobile may the upgrading device will help you out.