Thread: Malfunctioning on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i

Malfunctioning on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i

I have recently bought Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i Android Smartphone in the last month and I have started facing the problem with the phone, first I had the screen flickering problem ,the second when I play games for sometimes my phones getting heated and sometimes when I try to open inbox to read messages the phone automatically goes back to the main page and it opens and closes the menu by itself. then I found that the phone is malfunctioning .the unit is heating up so I have tried with removing battery and the battery is too hot as it was overcharged .previously I had used the Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini but never face such a problem first time I am facing the malfunctioning issue. if anyone knows how to get out of this issue then please help me .

Re: Malfunctioning on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i phone from last three months and from last few days I also facing the similar problem on my phone I have not issue related with the screen flickering but the units of the phone get overheated every time. Once the units get overheated then I feel some heat on my finger and the two touch buttons which is on the side of the home button responds in the unusual way and as a result of this when I try to open any program on the phone then the back button or the option button automatically responds ,please help me.

All this issue that you have mentioned is cause due to the malfunctioning and the reason for malfunctioning is that your phone cannot control the heating of the unit and the capacitor of the hardware of your phone cannot regulate the temperature of the unit as a result the units get overheated and once the unit is overheated the back button and the option button responds abnormally and it will cause the menu to open and close by itself and this is very worrying issue for you and you should do something to solve this issue.

To solve the malfunctioning issue on your phone I think you need to go to SE service center and let them do the calibration fix on your phone as they are aware of this issue .they calibrate the touch screen driver of your unit and update the latest version firmware on your phone make sure that you have save all your important files to the micro SD card as your phone will be reset and all your download application are removed. And they unable to fix the unit the problem is hardware related then you have to try for the replacement and this is not possible then you have to pay the cost .