Thread: Getting small contact pics in Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro

Getting small contact pics in Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro

I have recently bought Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro and I have also synced my facebook account but then when I am opening the contact on the phone then the profile picture of the same is not appearing full screen and it is just getting cramed into the top left corner in a small size, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??

Re: Getting small contact pics in Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro

I have recently bought Sony Ericson Xperia mini/pro and I have also synced my facebook account but then when I am opening the contact on the phone then the profile picture of the same is not appearing full screen and it is just getting cramed into the top left corner in a small size, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??
    Even I am having the same and I don’t think that is possible, I mean that after syncing the facebook we just get the small pics for the contact. So I don’t think that it is some kind of issue for you should be worried about.

I will like to inform you all that the Sony people have advertised the same but then the same is not possible, you can just check out the advertisement pic below:

Yes you both are the victim of the false advertisement of the Sony and there are a no of others who were thinking that there is some setting to get the full screen picture, which is not possible for now at least, a no of user has raised the same so there are chances that they will introduced the same in the next os update but then for now it is not possible. Hope that helps.