Thread: LG Optimus Sol is restarting itself

LG Optimus Sol is restarting itself

Hi friends, I have bought the new Lg Optimus Sol. I am very much happy with the features and with the other functionality of this Mobile phone. This is one of the best phone I have bought, but however from last three days I am facing some serious problems with this Mobile Phone that whenever I make call it automatically restart without any notification. And also some time it automatically call any number which are there in my contact list, so why this issue happens with this cell phone? What I have to do know, if you guys have any suggestion or information about this issue then please let me know. Does anyone have a clue how, or why this happens? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any help.

Re: LG Optimus Sol is restarting itself

According to y suggestion Phone rebooting is not Normal so it is better to talk to your dealer or LG Support. And also verify whether the battery is working properly or not because some of the time when the Mobile battery have some issue then there are the chances that phone start restarting itself.

Yes this issue is with Battery life only, may be the battery were not fully charged. And also the battery life on any Android Phone is significant less than as compare to other normal Mobile phone because of the presence of so many applications. So this might be ba6ttery issue for restarting of your Mobile Phone.

Even I also have problems with my Lg Optimus Sol, whenever I make call I hear some unnecessary background noise; I have try many thing to overcome this situation but still have this issue. Any suggestion for this problems or how to overcome this issue, if there you people know something about this issue or solution then please does the reply.

Even I also have problems with my Lg Optimus Sol, whenever I make call I hear some unnecessary background noise; I have try many thing to overcome this situation but still have this issue. Any suggestion for this problems or how to overcome this issue, if there you people know something about this issue or solution then please does the reply.
    Just make some verification into your mobile phone that whether this issue happens on all calls, and also make sure the internal setting for "Voice Clarity" is turned on or not. If it not then turns it ON and also looks for "Voice Privacy" and to turn setting on and off. May this help you to overcome this issue.

According to my information, this is only the battery issue because this kind of restarting of Mobile is mostly with battery problems only. So charge your Mobile perfectly and then verify the time for battery life validity and see it have to be in normal range. And if the battery is losing charging and its life unexpected then it means that you have to replace it with the new one.

The Mobile call automatically to any number may be because of this reason that, it might happens that by mistake some button is pressed while keeping mobile in pocket, and also this is due to some software issue. So the better is to make the verification there for the software that are using in your mobile is, all working properly or not.

I am also encountering the exact same issue -- happened all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz39 View Post
    I am also encountering the exact same issue -- happened all of a sudden.
    In that case i just wanted to know that have you tried out doing a hard reset, if not then try out the same and see if ti is making any difference, if possible then try out using other LG Optimus Sol battery and to check if there is something wrong with the battery you are using.