Thread: Sudden change in internal memory of Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i

Sudden change in internal memory of Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i

I am having a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i and I am not having any problem with the same but then I have noticed something weird today and it is that I was well aware that I was having 90 mb of free space in the internal memory but then today when I checked the same then it is showing up as 250 mb of free space to which I am really surprised, I have found that there is nothing that has been changed, so just wanted to know that what might be the possible cause for this??

Re: Sudden change in internal memory of Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i

I am having a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i and I am not having any problem with the same but then I have noticed something weird today and it is that I was well aware that I was having 90 mb of free space in the internal memory but then today when I checked the same then it is showing up as 250 mb of free space to which I am really surprised, I have found that there is nothing that has been changed, so just wanted to know that what might be the possible cause for this??
    That’s really surprising and you should be happy as well, anyways I just wanted you to check out I the Settings>Applications>Manage applications and see what free space is it showing and also check out in the App2SD application and see if the result are varying or not. Just check it out and let me know what you find.

I have checked out in the Settings>Applications>Manage applications as well as in App2SD application and they both are showing 250 mb of free space, I also wanted to share that yesterday I had found that the Update Center process was and I was thinking that the update might have pushed the files in to the sd card because of which the internal memory is showing so. Later when I checked out the version and firmware they were same and there was not any change that I have noticed.

I don’t think that such changes will be possible without getting anything changed in the phone, just try to recall the last changes that you have made, I mean if you have installed some apps or uninstalled so, or if you have successful updated something, just see if you are able to notice the possible changes that you have made in the past one day or two??

I have not installed or uninstalled any apps since a week and, the only thing that I remember is that I had updated Liweware manager from the android marketplace but then I am not very sure if it was before I had noticed this surprising issue or after. I am running out of ideas.