Thread: Sony Ericsson xpeia mini keeps losing data connectivity!

Sony Ericsson xpeia mini keeps losing data connectivity!

Hi, I have Sony Ericsson xperia mini and using it with CSL 3G SIM card! From last few days I have been noticing that my phone loses the data connectivity! When I am at home or office it has the connection working properly but as soon as I move from my home /office it starts losing it! What I meant was whenever my phone is in steady position it has the data connection working and I can surf with my browser my applications also work fine! But the time I start travelling around, my mobile loses the connection repeatedly! It also shows the “H” letter is notification bar!

Re: Sony Ericsson xpeia mini keeps losing data connectivity!

It is bad that you can’t use internet properly on android smart phone! Have you tried connecting your mobile to Wi-Fi network? Does the same problem occur while doing that? If you do this you will be able to find whether it is your mobile’s fault or your network provider! I would also recommend you to try different SIM card on your mobile to check, if you are really having problem receiving network signal! You can also try software repair by connecting your mobile to PC companion! This will repair any software problems from your mobile!

I have tried using data connection from several different SIM cards! First I used the Smartone 3G SIM for a day ,it worked very well! I was able to use the browser for surfing and all the applications that uses the data connection! Then I used the second one “PCCW” SIM again this SIM card worked good! I like the email facility and the browsing speed by this service provider! Then I used the CSL (1010) 3G SIM card, but after using it for few hours it started giving the same problem like my original card! I have some friends who are using the same card in their Samsung and Nokia mobile but they are not having any problem with their data connection! The main reason I feel it is my phone’s fault because there are several other cases here who say that they are also having the same problems with their mobile!

I am also using CSL SIM card in my xperia Arc s! While I am using the data connection to use facebook application or surfing from browser my connection breaks automatically with some error message! i need to reboot my mobile to get the network working again! I had Whatsapp application not working properly, but I solved the issue by re-installing the application, then rebooting the mobile and disabling the task killer! This solved my problem with the Whatsapp! But still I am getting “no network connection” problem and looses the internet connection!

I have seen lot of people suggesting that Sony Ericsson phones doesn’t work with CSL SIM cards! This looks like some interoperability issue with two of them! I had gone to customer care service to ask about this problem but the staff member were not knowing this kind of any problem and were not even trying to understand the problem!